Tuesday 25 January 2011

Joseph INDEX Chopping boards.

I am a bit of a try hard neat freak. I want everything neat and organised but I can never pull it off. One thing I hate about my kitchen is the lack of a decent storage area for chopping boards. I like these because they are neat, simple, and even I can keep them in order thanks to it's filing system-style tabs.

Mine cost me $70 on Ebay which is quite a premium price for a few chopping boards,  I will let you know my impression of them when they arrive.

You can also get it at OzGadgets.com.au for $74.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boards are a decent thickness and the product is of good quality, not really $70 worth but hey, it's colourful. Mine came with the white holder but apparently you can get Silver which I would have preferred.

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters
Get Your Free Counters