Thursday 27 January 2011

FiiK All-Terrain Electric Skateboard

I have been checking out these electric skateboards a lot recently. I don't want to be confined to the bitumen and concrete paths, so an all-terrain board has to be the way to go. All the modern boards have the wireless controllers now, and max speeds of around 30-35Km/h (in this case 37Km/h). What makes this board particularly enticing to me is the 2-3hr run time. Others only manage 30mins to an hour. Priced at $950 they are not cheap, but no more expensive than a lot of other brands that do the same job, with a lot less running time.

I tried contacting their distributor in Perth (Momentum Skate) to check these out in person, but after ignoring my emails, the "Big Daddy" and "Street Surfer" boards have since been removed from their website.

Checkout the FiiK website for all the details/specs and I would suggest looking on their "stockist" place for a shop near you that sells these babies. I found that Surf Connect had the full range on their website.

4 comments:

  1. hi,
    that's an awesome post! The design is looking incredibly functional and reliable.thanks!

    Electric skateboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for an interesting blog. What else may I get that sort of info written in such a perfect approach? I have an undertaking that I am just now operating on, and I have been on the lookout for such info. https://longboardbrand.com/caster-board/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. joinfuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Electric skateboards are available in various affordable options to suit different budgets. best electric skateboard with remote control

    ReplyDelete

Free Counters
Get Your Free Counters